Sunday, March 15, 2015

About the little things.....

I love miniature things that are perfect in detail just small. 
 See small but perfect!  :)
(Hannah *twin* , Luke, Abraham *twin*)
These are three of my kids.
I have 5 all together.
Great kids!

But I digress....
I love to create things.
Mainly I knit and crochet but creating anything is my passion.
I want to share with others of like passions.

7 years ago I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer.
It was caught early but the treatments left me with
rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia.
For a while it was so bad I was bed-ridden and could
barely stand the pain.

I have come a long way with a great Duke pain meds doc
and lots of love from my family.
Now I would like to give back by raising funds for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

My Esty site:
                           etsy.com/shop/SurLaPetite
                   
The above banner is the motto of my Etsy shop.

My shop incorporates the two passions of my life right now.....
support for breast cancer research and creating little things that encourage and inspire. :o)
Blessings,
Neesie
Zoe says: Spring has sprung in NC!  :o)

Easter is coming...here is a hat/sweater set I created for one of my wonderful customers!


No comments:

Post a Comment