Friday, July 24, 2015

EASY AMAZING Addi Lace circular needle clean up!

EASY AMAZING Addi Lace circular needle clean up!

Are your circular Addi Lace knitting needles starting to look like the bottom needle?

All of mine were and I wasn't using them anymore UNTIL I found:
                                             Bar Keepers Friend!!

I used this stuff on my Addi Lace needle and the top needle
is what they looked like when I was done!

You have got to try this:
Make a paste with a little water and some BarKeepersFriend.
Rub it on the metal part of the needles.
Rub it in a little and rinse it off.
Voila... they look better than when you bought them!

I bought my BarKeepersFriend on Amazon.com
It makes glass glasses, pans and anything metal or glass look AWESOEME.
I used it on my silver silverware and it looks great!
Used it on your metal sink.....beautiful!

http://www.amazon.com/Bar-Keepers-Friend%C2%AE-Cleanser-Polish/dp/B000V72992/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1437768624&sr=1-1&keywords=bar+keepers+friend&pebp=1437768634896&perid=0MYZTXHW2GWT0RC1Z65A


Blessings,
Neesie

No comments:

Post a Comment